Problem With Selling Your Dallas Home Fast? We’ll Buy It Now, for Cash, In Any Condition!
Request an obligation-free cash offer on your Dallas home in 60 seconds...
How It Works
Our house buying process is super simple and quick:
Provide Your House Details
Schedule an Appointment
Accept Our All-Cash Offer
You Sell Your House for Cash
We always strive to help homeowners to complete the home selling transaction in the most stress-less, professional and mutually-beneficial way. Our mission is to help out our clients no matter what and reach a win-win situation for both sides. We would love to do business with you too. So, don't hesitate to contact us.
Milton Gambino (Founder)
Hurdles We Help Overcome
If you're facing any of the following situations, we'll buy your house within 3 to 30 days:
Selling an inherited house that needs costly repairs is a difficult challenge in Dallas, Texas. Very few buyers want a property in need of repair. And if the decedent left no will, the house could be tied up in probate for months—or longer.
A new job in the southern part of Texas may have you wondering how to keep up the payments on your Dallas home until you can get it sold. Your new employer wants you to start work immediately. And your savings were depleted while you were looking for a job. Listing your house with a Realtor is not going to work quick enough.
Selling your Dallas home that needs a lot of repairs will likely take time and money—resources that may already be in short supply. Without handling and paying for expensive updates yourself, it’s too difficult to make a buyer interested in making an offer. Certain situations mean you can’t wait weeks or even months for the profit you seriously need.
If you are a Dallas landlord who needs to sell a house with bad tenants fast, you don’t have too many options. Eviction can be a long and stressful process, and it’s not always possible. Many landlords won’t buy a house with problem renters either. Mean or unreliable renters won’t help with showing the house, and some won’t even keep the house clean enough to show it.
Typically, selling the big house and moving to a smaller one is not a pressing issue. But an urgent situation can make it necessary for a homeowner to downsize quickly. When a health or financial crisis occurs, timing becomes critical. A lengthy real estate transaction is unacceptable when the homeowner’s health or finances are at risk.
The difficult decisions that come with selling a marital home require cooperation between a husband and wife. Otherwise, the ensuing arguments can delay or even derail the sale. When a divorcing couple has to sell the family home quickly, cooperation is often the last thing on either spouse’s mind. How do they avoid a long, drawn-out sale that could further escalate their conflict?
Dealing with a foreclosure notice is a race against time. And time is not on the side of the homeowner. The lender has no motivation to sell the property for anything more than the outstanding debt. And potential buyers are motivated to offer only enough to satisfy the lender. The homeowner needs to sell the house fast and on their own terms.
When crime in a neighborhood is on the rise, the honest people start looking for a way out. But buyers who choose to live in a bad neighborhood are scarce. After months of waiting to sell a home in an undesirable part of town, a homeowner can run out of patience. How else can they get rid of their house?
Just like a foreclosure notice, a tax lien against a house is also a race against time. If a forced sale is to be avoided, delinquent taxes should be paid promptly. But if the homeowner can’t come up with the money, they should sell the house quickly—before
the county can. Otherwise, the homeowner could lose much of their equity.
Contact Us Today for No-Obligation All-Cash Offer on Your House
We have an access to numerous local cash home buyers in Dallas, TX who are just waiting to buy houses like yours. This is why when you contact us about your home sale, you'll start receiving cash offers almost instantly!
What Our Offer Means
Read why thousands of Dallas homeowners sold their houses to us:
You sell fast
Taking months to sell a house isn’t necessary with us. Sell your home in 3 to 30 days to Dallas Cash Home Buyers—in most cases, less than two weeks.
No paying to sell
Our clients are never surprised with hidden fees at closing. When we pay you in cash, you receive the full amount specified in our offer.
Walk away with cash
We don’t need loan approval. We buy with cash. After signing our purchase agreement, we pay you all the money we agreed to in just a few days.
No staging and showings
Most homeowners dread showing the house to potential buyers. You have only one showing when you sell to us. And our cash offer does not depend on how the home is staged.
Selling 'AS IS'
Our clients don’t make any repairs before selling properties to us. Instead of spending time and money trying to please a potential buyer, we buy your house in any condition.
No waiting anymore
We do everything quickly—from making our obligation-free cash offer within 24 hours of our visit to cash in your hand. We have completed transactions in as little as 72 hours.
Q & A
I need to sell my house in Dallas TX fast, but it won’t sell in today’s slow market. What do I do?
The following tips can help you speed up the sale of your house when other houses aren't selling:
- Make the house look good by fixing any problems, such as plumbing leaks, cracked walls, leaking roof, and the like.
- Give the house extra appeal by staging the inside and making improvements outside.
- Drop your price lower than the price of similar homes on the market.
- Make your marketing stand out with professional photos and well-written advertising.
- Advertise intensely, both online and offline.
But these tips won't guarantee a speedy sale.
If you want a guaranteed result, call a real estate investor. We buy houses in slow markets as well as hot markets. You sell property quickly to us without doing anything other than accepting our offer.
How quick can my home in Dallas TX sell?
In Texas, the average house takes three to six months to sell. But a statewide average doesn't apply to a specific neighborhood or a particular home.
If you have a house to sell and you don't have an indefinite amount of time to sell it, call us. We don't work with averages. We buy your house in 3 to 30 days, regardless of condition or location.
Most of our transactions are completed in less than two weeks.
I don’t want to deal with agents. What is the best option to sell a house by owner in Dallas, Texas?
If you want to sell your house without paying a real estate agent, you have two options:
- Sell it yourself through a FSBO (For Sale by Owner) sale.
- Sell it to a real estate investor.
A FSBO sale is the hardest option. But you have the potential to sell the home for a higher price. Just be prepared for the responsibility and expense necessary for a successful sale. You must:
- Fix all the problems with the house. Repair any physical damage, such as mold, rot, drainage, and the like. Settle any outstanding liens against the home (other than mortgages that are paid off at closing).
- Set an asking price that will motivate buyers without underpricing the house. Consider hiring an experienced realtor to help. The wrong asking price will either keep your home from selling or cause you to undersell it.
- Market the house. Make it look good, inside and out. Advertise it intensely, with online and offline ads. Show it through open houses and individual showings. Be prepared to negotiate with potential buyers.
Selling to a real estate investor is the easiest option. And Dallas Cash Home Buyers is the most experienced and reputable cash house buyer in Dallas. When we buy your house, you have no upfront costs and no closing costs. The sale is completed within a few days.
How much will I be paid for my home by an investor?
Each property has a unique value to an investor. Its future use determines its future value:
- Will a nearby business purchase the property to expand their parking lot?
- Will the house be torn down and the lot sold as a building lot?
- Will the house have minimal repairs and be sold as a rental?
- Will the home be fixed up and sold to a retail buyer?
Once the value is estimated, the investor knows how much to deduct for making repairs, settling debts, etc. Added to that deduction are the investor's overhead and profit. The investor bases their cash offer on these calculations.
I’m in Dallas TX. How do I find an investor to buy my home fast here?
Don't be fooled by fraudulent real estate investors. They are mixed in with reputable investors like us. To find the right investor, start by making a list of those you want to contact. Type "we buy ugly houses for cash in Dallas, Texas" in your favorite search engine and choose a few.
When interviewing investors, look for these signs of fraud:
- They pull a "bait and switch" with their offer. They throw out a high number designed to make you stop looking at other offers. You then hear all the reasons why your property won't' qualify for this higher rate. And they try to manipulate you into accepting a much lower offer.
- They pose as a foreign or out-of-state buyer who wants to buy your house, sight unseen. They have no intention of buying your property but want your personal information and any deposit they can talk you into making.
- They ask for your signature on minor revisions to the original contract—each one more favorable to them. After multiple changes, they want you to sign a final document that bears little resemblance to the original.
How do companies who post “we buy houses for cash” ads work?
Some people have an urgent reason to sell their houses fast, such as divorce, relocation, financial issues, and the like. Other people have homes with serious problems that they can't or won't fix.
Companies that buy houses have a streamlined process of buying houses fast and for cash:
- The investor visits the homeowner and takes a quick look at the property.
- The investor estimates the future value of the home.
- Within 24 hours, an offer is made to the homeowner that factors in all of the investor's costs plus their profit.
- The seller has no responsibility for fixing any problems with the house.
- Within 3 to 30 days of the acceptance of the offer, the seller is paid in cash for the home.
How to sell a bad property with tons of problems when nobody seems to want to buy it?
A house that is old and ugly has been neglected:
- The roof could be leaking.
- The foundation might have settled.
- Floor joists could have significant cracks.
- Mold could be growing in the walls.
A rundown property frequently has other problems as well:
- The neighbors might be drug dealers.
- The neighborhood could be located next to a foul-smelling factory.
- The taxes might be delinquent.
- The mortgage payments could be overdue.
If you inherited, or otherwise own such a house, you can fix it up and settle all the debt. And with no other problems, you can list it through a realtor or sell it through a FSBO sale.
But what if you don't have the money to fix it up and settle any debt? And what if the house is surrounded by bad neighbors in a rough area of Dallas?
Take the easy way. Sell it to an investor who will buy it AS IS. The investor buys the house and all its problems.
Can I sell my house with a lien, and how?
It is nearly impossible to find a traditional buyer willing to buy a house with a lien against it. A bank won't use a home as collateral for a loan if the house doesn’t have a clear title. So the buyer would have to guarantee the loan with cash or some other collateral.
You can ask the lienholder for new terms. And if you show good faith by paying down some of the indebtedness, the lienholder might release the lien from the property. You could then sell the property as you wish.
But the easy way requires no effort on your part. Sell the house to us. We take over the lien and settle it with the lienholder.
What is the way to sell an empty house faster?
Security is a significant issue with a vacant home. Thieves aren't much of a problem if there's nothing to steal. But vandals are attracted to empty buildings, and it's not uncommon for the homeless to take up residence in an empty house.
Install a wireless security system with both cameras and alarms. An option to schedule lights and sound can give the house the appearance of occupancy from the street.
Typical buyers have a hard time picturing themselves living in an empty house. Consider hiring a staging company to improve the appeal of the home.
Whether the house was inherited or you relocated, someone needs to represent you if you no longer live in the Dallas area. Consider hiring a property manager to represent you during the sale.
But you can avoid all this hassle by selling to us. We can have a vacant house out of your hands in less than two weeks. And you won't have to spend any time or money.
What is the way to sell my home As Is?
Inexperienced real estate agents are hungry for new business, and you might find a new agent willing to list your house AS IS. But typical buyers aren't interested in homes with problems. So your house could sit on the market indefinitely.
If you decide to sell it yourself:
- Order a home inspection to help you identify all of the problems with the house.
- To determine the cost of fixing those issues, get estimates from contractors.
- If the house has indebtedness against it (other than a mortgage), calculate the settlement amount.
- Adjust your asking price accordingly.
- Prepare all disclosure documents and have them ready to sign with a final buyer.
- Any buyer looking for a fixer-upper is not going to care whether you stage the house, so market it accordingly.
- Be prepared for difficult negotiations from buyers who will try to get you to accept a lowball offer.
The quickest way to sell a house in poor condition is to contact a real estate investor. Working with us, you will have our cash offer within 24 hours. When you accept our offer, you sell the house to us AS IS. And the deal closes within a few days.
Below are the areas of Dallas we buy real estate properties in:
- DALLAS & SUBURBS
- DALLAS NEIGHBORHOODS
- DALLAS ZIP CODES
We do not only buy houses in Dallas and its surrounding areas but also in the entire Texas. So if you're located outside of the area highlighted on this map, don't hesitate to contact us because we'll be happy to serve you too and get your home sold quickly. We are a company that buys houses for cash fast!
We buy houses in the following neighborhoods of Dallas, Texas:
Cedars, Swiss Avenue Historic District, Munger Place Historic District, Winnetka Heights, Preston Highlands, Main Street District, Junius Heights, Downtown, North, Deep Ellum, Lower Greenville, Uptown, Oak Lawn, Bishop Arts District, Preston Hollow, Lakewood, Lake Highlands, Turtle Creek, West End Historic Distric, Knox / Henderson, Arts District, Victory Park, Bluffview, Northwest, Vickery Place, West, Greenland Hills, Little Forest Hills, Greenway Parks, Lochwood, Casa Linda Estates, Bryan Place, Redbird, L Streets, Lake Cliff, Cityplace, Old Lake Highlands, Eagle Ford, Exposition Park, West Village, Fair Park, Highland Meadows, Reunion District, Farmers Market District, Vickery Meadow, City Center District, Stemmons Corridor, Stevens Park Village, Highland Hills, Hollywood Heights, Convention Center District
We buy properties in the following ZIP codes of Dallas, TX:
75001 | 75006 | 75007 | 75019 | 75032 | 75039 | 75041 | 75043 | 75050 | 75051 | 75052 | 75060 | 75061 | 75062 | 75063 | 75075 | 75080 | 75081 | 75087 | 75088 | 75089 | 75093 | 75098 | 75104 | 75115 | 75116 | 75126 | 75134 | 75141 | 75149 | 75150 | 75159 | 75166 | 75182 | 75201 | 75202 | 75203 | 75204 | 75205 | 75206 | 75207 | 75208 | 75209 | 75210 | 75211 | 75212 | 75214 | 75215 | 75216 | 75217 | 75218 | 75219 | 75220 | 75223 | 75224 | 75225 | 75226 | 75227 | 75228 | 75229 | 75230 | 75231 | 75232 | 75233 | 75234 | 75235 | 75236 | 75237 | 75238 | 75240 | 75241 | 75243 | 75244 | 75246 | 75247 | 75248 | 75249 | 75251 | 75252 | 75253 | 75254 | 75270 | 75287 | 75390
Copyright 2021 DallasCashHomeBuyers.com | All rights Reserved